- Select your wallpaper from the available choices.
- Insert the dimensions of your wall and choose the portion of the image that you want to print. Pay attention: the maximal dimensions are 9 Mt of width and 5,4 Mt of height; for larger dimensions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can move and resize the selected area as you like by clicking on the image.
- Once you have completed it, you can click on "Ask for an estimate", fill in the form and save/print the PDF of your customized project.
- Insert your personal data and select the material amongst those available. Your request will be processed by Skinwall, who will send you an estimate.
Code: SP 006
(es. 2 meters = 200 cm)
Preview of your wall
Work surface (the highlighted area is equivalent to your wall)
A reminder of a classic style, maybe lost, but with a new majestic life,
our contemporary portrait.
With great modernity, memories go back in time when walls framed important works of art and frames were
part of this success becoming themselves “works of art”.
The Dream Mirror Collection is composed of 6 mirrors combined with 6 different creativities of wallpapers. It is possible to purchase them together or separately. Every mirror of the Dream Mirror Collection is made of the Saint Gobain’s “miralite”, a material produced with a polished edge perimeter and a thickness of 5 mm. Every mirror has permanent double-sided tapes on its back and a silicone bonding is included in the shipping in order to guarantee the optimal attachment.
As concerns the wallpapers, it is necessary to ensure that the installation of them will be made using only paste glues and that their minimum weight will be of 300 gr/sqm.
In order to obtain an optimal assembly of the “Portrait”, “Game” and “Hell” models, it is recommended to fasten the mirror in the centre of two rolls of wallpaper.
For cleaning, use natural and no-aggressive detergents, such as vinegar, Marseille soap, shaving cream, tea. Alcohol is not recommended.