- Select your wallpaper from the available choices.
- Insert the dimensions of your wall and choose the portion of the image that you want to print. Pay attention: the maximal dimensions are 9 Mt of width and 5,4 Mt of height; for larger dimensions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can move and resize the selected area as you like by clicking on the image.
- Once you have completed it, you can click on "Ask for an estimate", fill in the form and save/print the PDF of your customized project.
- Insert your personal data and select the material amongst those available. Your request will be processed by Skinwall, who will send you an estimate.
Code: Wallpaper 140
(es. 2 meters = 200 cm)
Preview of your wall
Work surface (the highlighted area is equivalent to your wall)
– SMOOTH non-woven fabric, 200 g/m2, rolls width 98 cm
– EMBOSSED VINYL non-woven fabric, 380 g/m2, rolls width 104 cm
– OPALESCENT non-woven fabric, 250 g/m2, rolls width 92 cm
– FIBERGLASS wallcovering, 160 g/m2, rolls width 98 cm
– ACOUSTIC FIBERGLASS wallcovering, 350 g/m2, rolls width 98 cm – WALL HYDRO PVC panel, 6000 g/m2, panel width 935 cm
Every design is customizable for any wall dimension.
Request a quote to email@example.com
Do you want to save this image? Click on the picture and with the right mouse button select "save image as".
Every design can be adapted, in height and width, to the size needed by the customer.
The dimension of the single detail and the proportion of the whole design can change in the adjusting process.
We always suggest to ask for a quote, specifying the chosen design and the size of your wall. Please also select the raw material to be used between the 5 available support.
Ask for a quote to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every design can be printed on different supports: smooth non-woven, embossed coated vinyl or textile mural wallcovering non-woven fabric backed. It is possible to add or delete some elements of the composition and to change the colour gradation. The designs can be rearraged into a different format from the standard one. The dimension of the single detail and the proportion of the whole design can change in the adjusting process. The colours of the images are to be considered as a guide, as the printing on wallpaper could show chromatic differences both from the catalogue and the renderings on-screen.
Skinwall reserves the right to change, without previous notice, materials, covers, finishes, drawings and colours of the products presented in this catalogue.The textures, colours of materials and finishes have an approximate value due to the different printing systems involved.The colours of the images are to be considered as a guide, as the printing on wallpaper could show chromatic differences both from the catalogue and the renderings on-screen.